Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

A Few Images

I work part time for a friend who owns her own silicone mold business. She caters to cake decorators and has a huge inventory of silicone molds to make all kinds of fun cake shapes. She usually runs a monthly sale and for me this means I get to create her sale images. I usually use Inkscape, which resembles Illustrator and Gimp, which functions like Photoshop. They're not identical programs but close enough to produce some cool work. Here are some sale images and cover images I did earlier in the year.

This one has an offset burst pattern that I really enjoyed creating and the shamrock ties it all together and gets the St. Patrick's Day sale idea across.


This first anniversary graphic was done in Gimp. The letters were given a beveled and chromed effect and small sparkles were added. I chose purple because it is the owner's favorite color.

No comments:

Post a Comment